Thursday, April 16, 2009

Can problems with teeth grinding affect and cause muscle twitching / pressure around nose / eyes?

Could this also be caused by TMJ, a condition I am pretty sure I have yet not confirmed by a physician (I also grind my teeth at night)? I have pressure / sensitivity in my upper teeth which radiates throughout the front of my face under my nose. Could this also be caused by looking too long at a computer screen, or lack of glasses (which I am getting an exam for today)?

Can problems with teeth grinding affect and cause muscle twitching / pressure around nose / eyes?
All of which you describe could be the result of the teeth grinding. The teeth grinding causes all the muscle in the head/face to tighten and spasm. You should seek medical advice on this asap. Good luck and God Bless.
Reply:All I can tell you is that I have experienced involuntary teeth grinding for my whole life and a lot of times I didn%26#039;t even realize I was doing it. It grinds down your teeth(very very slowly) but I have never experienced anything else that could be related to that abnormality.



makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment